- Adventure seekers save 50 per cent on Jebel Jais Flight: The World’s Longest Zipline, the region’s most exciting mountain adventure activity
- Wide range of exciting offers across hotels and resorts in Ras Al Khaimah including Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert Resort, and Rixos Bab Al Bahr
With its ever-increasing popularity among UAE, GCC residents and international visitors, Ras Al Khaimah is set to welcome adventure seekers, cultural explorers and visitors looking for a luxurious getaway this Eid Al Fitr.
Whether you fancy a simple staycation, adrenaline fuelled break, or rich historic experiences, Ras Al Khaimah is your go-to destination. From its breathtaking coastline and magnificent mountain landscapes to its heritage-rich Suwaidi Pearls farm and adventure attraction Jebel Jais Flight: The World’s Longest Zipline, Ras Al Khaimah has something for everyone to explore and discover.
Commenting on Ras Al Khaimah’s tourism demand during Eid Al Fitr holiday, Haitham Mattar, CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority said: “Due to Ras Al Khaimah’s diverse offering, accessibility, and increasing popularity, we are anticipating a significant number of visitors to the Emirate with a positive trend in the hotel occupancy rates during the upcoming Eid holiday. Visitors can embark on our world-class adventures, indulge in luxurious pampering, or simply sit back and relax on a poolside family fun. Majestic mountains, pristine coastline, terracotta deserts, green oases – are some of the sensory joys that are found in Ras Al Khaimah. On the joyous occasion of Eid Al Fitr, we at the Authority extend our wishes and hope our visitors enjoy memorable experiences in the beautiful Emirate.”
This Eid Al Fitr, friends and families looking for the ultimate escape, can experience an array of activities and hotel offers in Ras Al Khaimah at special rates to make your getaway an even memorable one.
- Puro Café and Terrace – Relish sumptuous Italian delights including appetizers, salads, pastas and desserts at Puro Café and Terrace located at Al Marjan Island whilst you gaze across views of the Arabian Gulf, starting from AED 95. For bookings please call 0564184332 or email [email protected]
- Jebel Jais Flight – Adventure and thrill seekers can save 50 per cent on Jebel Jais Flight: The World’s Longest Zipline. At an incredible 2.83km long, and spanning the chasm of Jebel Jais, at over 1,680 metres above sea level, it is truly a bucket list experience and an adventure of a lifetime. Book online at www.jebeljais.ae to save 50 per cent on Jebel Jais Flight. Children enjoy free entry.
- Suwaidi Pearls Farm – For a peek into the incredible era of pearling, an excursion at Suwaidi Pearls, a one-of-a-kind pearl farm in Ras Al Khaimah is a must visit. An absolute visual delight, the cultured pearl farm is situated at the foot of the expansive Al Hajar mountain range in the northern town of Al Rams. During Eid, visitors can save 25 percent on the tour package which is valid for two weeks. For more information and to book the tour, please contact +9717 221 1124 or visit https://www.suwaidi-pearls.com/.
- Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert Resort – Celebrate Eid Al Fitr with your family and friends in the enchanting resort inspired by Bedouin culture in a luxury private pool villa, inclusive of a delicious breakfast buffet, sumptuous Eid Lunch, Rainforest Experience and Falcon show. A perfect desert escape for those looking for a luxurious and relaxing staycation. For those looking for an authentic Arabian experience, the beautiful Al Wadi Nature Reserve within Wadi Khadeja is a 1,235-acre protected area home to a huge array of local wildlife.
- Citymax Hotel Ras Al Khaimah – Located centrally at Al Nakheel area by the creek, the hotel is also a stone’s throw away from the souks and historical sites of the Emirates’ old city, as well as Jebel Jais. Relish a delectable Eid dinner buffet for AED 69 daily and discover traditional Indian fare with the Desi Brunch every Friday at Claypot restaurant. For sun, sand and shopping, enjoy free shuttle bus service to the beach and Al Hamra Beach.
- The Cove Rotana Resort -The Cove Rotana Resort is where traditional charm embraces the uniqueness of the Arabian culture. The spectacular resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront overlooking the Arabian Gulf with 600m of pristine beach. Book your ultra all-inclusive stay package for the whole family at The Village with rates starting from only AED 747 NET per night.
Just 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Ras Al Khaimah is ideal for residents and tourists looking for authentic Arabian hospitality, relaxing beach breaks or their next adrenaline packed adventure. It’s also now easier to get there than ever before with a free of charge, luxury shuttle bus service from Dubai International Airport to the Emirate. Travelers can sit back and enjoy the free WIFI and scenic views on the 45-minute trip to the Emirate. For a smoother access to Jebel Jais and its adventure offerings, Jebel Jais Tours provides complimentary shuttle service from Ras Al Khaimah city, Al Hamra area and Al Marjan Island.
The Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah is the ultimate holiday destination for friends and families. With its 64km of coastline, unique desert landscape and the UAE’s highest mountain, it is one of the region’s most diverse destinations for a holiday of sun, fun, adventure and relaxation.