With its ever-increasing popularity among UAE, GCC residents and international visitors, Ras Al Khaimah is set to welcome adventure seekers, cultural explorers and visitors looking for a luxurious beach break this Eid Al Adha.
Boasting a myriad of unique attractions, unforgettable experiences and exclusive stays, Ras Al Khaimah offers something for every visitor across its stunning mountain, coast and desert landscape. This Eid Al Adha you can fly like a falcon on the thrilling Jebel Jais Flight: The World’s Longest Zipline; tee up at the expansive fairways of Al Hamra Golf Club; go back in time at the historical Dhaya Fort or simply soak up the sunshine on Ras Al Khaimah’s pristine beaches.
Jebel Jais, the UAE’s highest peak, boasts temperatures that are ten degrees cooler so it makes the ideal summer day trip. In addition to Jebel Jais Flight, the mountain escape features a Viewing Deck Park with spectacular views and food trucks including the newly opened Puro Express with its light bite menu of pastries, pizza and salads.
For those looking for an authentic Arabian experience this Eid, the Al Wadi Equestrian Centre offers a sunset camel caravan complete with sundowners and horseback rides through the desert dunes.
Visitors can also take advantage of a wide range of special offers from Ras Al Khaimah’s portfolio of luxurious hotels:
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort: Boasting a fabulous location in the beautiful Al Hamra complex, the stunning Hilton Al Hamra Golf & Beach Resort is close to a wealth of entertainment, shopping malls, restaurants and a sporting club. With an award-winning beach, pools, authentic Lebanese cuisine at Al Jazeera and the only Trader Vic’s Mai Tai Lounge in the Emirate, it is one of the best venues for an Eid staycation. Room rates: From AED 650++ Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 244 6666 More info: Visit link
- The Cove Rotana Resort: The Cove Rotana Resort is where traditional charm embraces the uniqueness of the Arabian culture. The spectacular resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront overlooking the Arabian Gulf with 600m of pristine beach. Book your stay and benefit from the half board promotion to enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch. Grab your swimsuit and sunscreen to join the Splash Bash Pool & BBQ Party (from AED 75). Dance to the tunes of the resident DJ and enjoy a la carte menu of freshly grilled seafood, kebab, sushi and much more. Room rates: From AED 873++ Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 206 6000 More info: Visit link
- DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah: Located in Ras Al Khaimah, this charming resort offers the perfect family getaway as it features extended kids facilities, including: Kids club, outdoor playground, Pirate boat and fun features for adults like Tarzan Boat, foot dart, giant chess, beach volleyball, water aerobics, tennis court and 650 m of white sandy beach as well as 7 pools and 2 spas, including Ladies Only Spa with indoor pool. Room rates: From AED 1,175++ (for two adults and two kids) Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 203 0000 More info: Visit link
- The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert: Experience the beauty of the UAE desert at this Ras Al Khaimah resort, set within the Al Wadi nature reserve. Families looking for a relaxing break or a more adventurous desert experience can book a perfect “Family Eid Escape” and stay in a private pool villa at the heart of the Ras Al Khaimah desert. Take the reins and feel the adrenalin rush through your veins on a horseback ride under the stars at the Al Wadi Equestrian Center, which offers unrivalled riding experiences within the 500-hectare landscape in the heart of Wadi Khadeja. Room rates: From AED 2,231++. Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 206 7777. More info: Visit link. Horse-riding info / reservations: [email protected] / 971 7 206 7777 ext. 5656.
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr: Situated on the pristine white sands of Ras Al Khaimah’s tranquil Marjan Island, Rixos Bab Al Bahr enjoys the beautiful beach, stylish rooms, upmarket restaurants, stunning views, and comprehensive amenities you may expect from a five star beach resort in the Middle East. For a luxurious long-weekend retreat, escape to Rixos Al Bahr and enjoy 15% off room rates with daily sporting activities during day and entertaining parties in the night. Room rates: From AED 1,445++. Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 202 0000. More info: Visit link
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah: A hidden haven in the peaceful Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, the setting of this landmark destination is matched by its unparalleled facilities including stylish dining and entertainment venues, sophisticated conference and event facilities, luxurious spa experiences, an 18-hole championship golf course and a 350m private beach, both set against the azure water of the Arabian Sea. For a stylish Eid Al Adha break, enjoy the Suite Staycation offer for an opportunity to book a King Junior Suite with a balcony and sea view for the price of a King Classic Room. Room rates: From AED 1,150++. Booking: [email protected] / +971 7 203 5555. More info: Visit link
Located just 45 minutes from the Dubai International Airport, the beautiful emirate of Ras Al Khaimah is ideal for all tourists and residents looking for a destination with year-round sunshine, sweeping white sandy beaches, adventure and world class resorts. More accessible than ever before, it is now served by a free of charge, luxury shuttle bus service from Dubai International Airport that is equipped with free WIFI and takes travellers on a 45-minute scenic road trip to Ras Al Khaimah.
Home to the World’s Longest Zipline, splendid natural resources and recreational choices, Ras Al Khaimah is a picture-perfect leisure destination, ideal for friends and families. With its 64km of coastline, unique desert landscape and the UAE’s highest mountain, it is one of the region’s most diverse destinations for a holiday of sun, fun, adventure and relaxation.